Are you looking to focus your brand communication, determine company culture, know exactly who to target with your campaigns and improve your hiring process?
WHY INVEST IN A BRAND STRATEGY?
Take the time to sit down with key players in your organization to:
- Create internal consensus about the direction of your brand
- Make sure brand communication is consistent on all channels, such as ads, social, website
- Shape your company culture
- Know who you are talking to (ideal clients)
- Set brand guidelines for (graphic) designers and content creators
- Increase success long-term branding
Brand Strategy is an essential investment in the growth of your company.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Depending on the size of the company, we get 1-10 people together in a (virtual) room. The participants usually include the company owner(s), long-time employees, and important stakeholders like marketing and sales managers.
A couple of days before the session, the participants get homework. These assignments will be done individually and generally take about 2 hours. The main session typically takes at least a full workday plus a half-day session. Depending on the company and its needs, there can be more sessions.
The sessions itself
During these sessions, there will be a lot of brainstorming and discussions. We function as the chairman and make sure everybody gets their say and keep the pace. Phones are off, energy is high! We use whiteboards and loads of post-its to cluster ideas.
Want to do the session online? No problem! We can work with video conferencing software, and we have digital whiteboard software.
After the sessions, we will take all the information, research, decisions, findings, etc, and combine them into a BRAND GUIDE (in the form of a Powerpoint deck). Together with 1 or 2 main stakeholders we review and finetune the document.
The final Brand Guide can be used to send to external partners, share internally, use for your company hand book, etc. Of course, you can periodically review it and update where needed. It’s a fluid document.
Your Brand Strategy Sessions will be customized depending on your needs and can cover the 4 following subjects:
1. ESTABLISH OR REVISE MISSION & VISION
- Gain clarity and consistently make decisions in line with your ultimate goals
- Helps to develop a stronger brand that differentiates yourself from the competition
Reason for being & how you do it. The present leading to the future.
A short summary of your company’s core purpose.
What your company does and key objectives.
Where you aim to be. The future.
A short description of the aspirations & impact.
A guiding beacon. Determines intended direction.
2. IDENTIFY CORE VALUES FOR THE COMPANY CULTURE
The fundamental beliefs of your organization. Determine the values that are most important to your organization and describe them in a way that is clear for everybody involved.
- Reflects what you value as an organization. It dictates behavior
- Supports the vision
- Shapes the culture
- Educates clients on what you are about
A core value is only true if it has an active influence and if the people and company manage to live by it, at least most of the time.
3. TARGET GROUP EXPLORATION: THE IDEAL CLIENTSDescribe your ideal clients and get to know them on a deeper level.
- Target the people that you know will grow your business
- Know who you are talking to and what’s important to them
- Identify and prioritize changes in the services and/ or products you offer
4. DEFINE YOUR BRAND’S TONE OF VOICEThe personality and emotion infused into your company’s communication. It encompasses everything from the words and language we use, to the personality and image our marketing assets aim to invoke.
- Have a strong personality
- Develop brand recognition through consistency and repetition